I had no idea what I was going to do this morning...so instead, I'm writing it tonight, and it's going to be seen on Wednesday instead of Tuesday.
I have a few questions for you to answer...they will be interesting answers, they always are, but these I felt really made me remember why I write and want to share it with the world.
I'll answer the questions, but then it's your turn. Leave a comment telling me your answers.
1. What do you write? (YA, Women's Fiction...)
2. What is your message?
3. What does writing do for your relationship with God?
4. What does writing do for your relationship with your family?
5. What does writing do for you?
Okay, here's the answers from moi:
1. At the moment, I'm writing Women's Fiction/speculative
2. Wow, this is harder than a synopsis...
Hope, even after an abortion, God still forgives, he LOVES and heals people of their pain.
3. Writing puts me in a mode of worship (when I let it).
4. My family will attest to the fact that my attitude changes for the better when I write. I get thoughts out in my devotion, and my creativity isn't just scrambled around inside, it's channeled.
5. Writing for me personally, lets me get my ideas out. It makes my mind clearer and ready for the "next thing".